Planned Maintenance Program
Keep your heating and air units in top shape.
With McCarroll’s Planned Maintenance Program, we agree to provide you with a complete precision tune-up and professional cleaning either annually or semi-annually as described below for your heating and/or air conditioning equipment during the term indicated.
The Maintenance Program provides several benefits, including:
|No overtime charges||Priority customer|
|Lower utility bills||15% discount on repairs|
|Extended equipment life||Agreement is transferable|
|Fewer repairs||We call you to schedule|
Tune-up procedures include the checklists below. Please note that our service includes everything you will need completed on a true Maintenance Check—no added charges for services listed below.
Sign Up Here
Please fill out our online form to sign up for the Maintenance Program After you fill out the online form, we will call you to schedule each appointment.
Our Maintenance plan pricing is based on the number of units you have. Please be aware that our Maintenance Program cost is as you see it—some heat & air companies advertise a low cost for what turns out to be just a visual check and then add on charges for any actual service they perform, such as cleaning the coil. Call us at 615-824-4844 for exact pricing.
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condensate drains and pan
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Check blower wheel
- Inspect capacitors
- Lubricate motor
- Clean and flush condensate pump if applicable
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Test safety controls
- Check pilot and thermocouple
- Check heat exchangers
- Check for proper defrost operation
- Check back up heat
- Check any lockout controls
- Check air filter
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check amp draws of motors and compressor
- Check for loose or frayed wiring
- Check airflow
- Check thermostat calibration
- Do visual check or ductwork
- Make recommendations if needed